REGISTER FOR REUNION 2012 NOW!
Click here for details and registration form.

29 August 2012

Bill Olsen is feeling good

For those who hadn't heard, I suffered a "brain bleed" whilst at the regular monthly meeting of "The Gunners Inc" (last Thursday of each month.at the Commercial Travelers Club, Dn) and fortunately WO11 Don White's wife is a nurse at the unit which deals with such ilnesses and recognised the attack for what it was and called the ambulance. Well, I have managed to escape the clutches (albeit with crutches) of the Otago Heath Board after 4 weeks and have gone home.

I feel like running naked through the spring trees singing at the top of my voice, but I will probably get arrested and have to spend spend my days behind locked doors again, so I won't do that, so I will be just a good boy and do what I'm told by the medical people.

I have gone from being bored sh*tless . . . to being . . . bored sh*tless. But this time I'm bored at a different place and this time I will have some control over what I'm bored with!!

Never mind. Be in touch as time goes by.

Bill Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment